Saturday, May 19, 2012

Week 4: It's ON!




(Due to contract reasons, I cannot relay details on information on what I actually do.)


Weeks have gone by, and I thought I would feel discontent that I got an OJT this early. That has come to an end, as someone important arrived later in the week.


It's our boss.

Back in April when I was still looking for a company to take my OJT (and almost was about to give up), I was in school because I was asked to go to the office/Room 470 for an orientation of the company and what they do. Satchel was with me, so at least the nervousness I felt before going in was Sir Alfon explained what type of programming we could do. After which, we were already accepted. I was surprised, since there wasn't a proper interview of some sort. I think this is probably because of recommendations from our teachers.

Back to this week, he arrived bringing interesting stuff that would be useful to what we're doing. He also gave us advice on how we maintain the passion we have for what we do. My favorite one is:

FIND BALANCE.

This means a lot to me since this has always been my secret, although at times I tend to overplay. If I feel like doing something productive, I do it diligently. Hopefully, I don't lose my relaxed self as I enter the new semester because it's gonna be tougher from that time on. Until then, calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment