Monday, May 28, 2012

Week 5: Grace Under Pressure


(Sorry for the late post! Had a lot of things to do last weekend.)


(No actual information of what I do will be posted here, for obvious reasons.)

It was only this week that I felt so much pressure in this on-the-job training. We all had individual things to do in order to achieve a bigger thing. Despite the fact that I love programming, it gets tiring to just stare at the monitor for a long period of time. It was only until Thursday that our boss decided to put life in the office by playing some music.


I was asked by him to play music in order to liven up the mood. It actually felt soothing, joyful, and disturbing at the same time. This was because whenever I think of a funny song, I would search it on Spotify and play it! Shock and laughter came about and despite the pressure we felt, I think we handled it great with what we're doing.


Shortly before I left the office, our boss asked me to do a vital part in the project. The thing is, I am the only one working on it, and I sincerely hope I could reach the deadline. It really feels like life's hanging in a balance. Good luck to me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment