Monday, May 7, 2012

Knock Samsung Out: Apple's Best Shot


Samsung has just launched their flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S III. This is the phone that should try to take more chunks out of the plethora of current and new smartphone users, particularly ones from Apple with the hugely successful iPhone line.

The thing is though, putting the biases aside, I was disappointed with the Galaxy S III. The design looks cheap, despite having that quad-core processor and a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display. I actually thought that I would say, "Apple should wow us with the next iPhone or they'd get screwed". Instead, I thought of this:

"Apple, now's your chance."

The next iPhone should stand out, despite the fact that it will. The chances that it will not stand out are getting a bit higher, but I believe that if anyone can shock the world with an innovative device, it's Apple. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment