Saturday, May 12, 2012

Week 3: Color Me Confused


I actually expected a lot from this week. I thought that someone important would arrive in the office. I thought I would be more productive.

I couldn't be more wrong.

This week destroyed all most of my expectations, but I liked what happened instead of them. The only thing I actually did in those that I listed was being productive. I was able to create a simple program through the language that we're currently using. It felt fulfilling that I finally did something useful. I was also able to print a page through that same program. I know, I know, it feels so shallow, but it just means something to me simply because I'm in an internship for a company.

In between the times we did other important things, some of us decided to play games! When they actually said that, I was excited since it felt like we're having a bond between us. The day before we started playing, that's when we told ourselves to do so and bring some games stored in external hard drives. After which, LET THE GAMES BEGIN! 


The games we played were Left 4 Dead 2 and Counter Strike, (I know, this is old) two of the games that I want to play with friends. We had a great time, noise was certainly went through the roof, and happiness went all around the room.


One thing that happened this week was that people were wearing colorful shirts! It was really a visual delight since whichever color was worn by many people, it would be called the color of the day. 


Hopefully, seriousness will FINALLY be felt next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment