Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1 Ex? NO, It's the One X!



I've heard of HTC for a long time, ever since I saw early Android phones made by them. I never really thought of them as a major player, it has always been held by Samsung because it's more notable and CAN compete with Apple due to the plethora of devices they release every year. HTC has FINALLY nailed it. 


Enter the One X, an HTC Android device that I feel is completely thought out. It's like HTC went back to the drawing board and said, "What are we good at that others aren't?" That, my friend, is INDUSTRIAL DESIGN. When I saw it at the mall last Saturday, it looks very nice! :D I wanna say it again, HTC has FINALLY nailed this thing!


About the specs:

  • 4.7" Super LCD 2 display w/ 1280x720 HD resolution
  • 1GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
  • NVidia Tegra 3 Quad-core chip
  • 8-megapixel camera with HTC's ImageSense technology

I personally believe that this is THE Android phone that could possibly sway users of other smartphones, including the iPhone. I hope this can push Apple to do what they do best, or I may just jump ship. That Nokia Lumia 900 looks promising to me. Will be posting about that tomorrow. Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment