Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 6: Stress and Its End


Stress hasn't been friendly to me lately. It made me sleep at 1am at most days. It was really hitting my body at that point. I hoped that someday, I could kick back, relax, and think about fun times. Then, last Friday happened.


The week before, our boss decided that we should watch Men in Black 3 in order to de-stress ourselves because we're going overdrive in what we do in the coming week. (Good luck to us.) It sounded fun so we decided to go along with it. Seriously, who wouldn't?






Before we left for Ayala, we decided to plan where to eat. At first, there was some conflict. It was between Mooon Cafe and KFC. We ended up with going to Mooon because the KFC people were convinced with the food that's there. HAHA. I just remembered that there's a mallwide sale in Ayala so most of the restaurants there were full of people. We tried searching for other options, but the final decision was to stay and wait for Mooon Cafe to have spaces.


After that, it was our turn to get in. We ate a LOT of food when we were there, and there was free drinks, like the one you see up there. According to some of my officemates, this contains vodka. LOL. While eating, we needed to make another decision. It was either to push through with the movie or go bowling in SM. Most of us wanted to go bowling, so bowling it is!




It was SO FUN! We arrived there at 9:30pm because of that delay with the food but it's okay because we got the place all to ourselves! (Well, most of it.) We did 3 games each. Two of them were 3 people/lane and the last was 1 on 1. My first game really sucked, because I had to get used to it again. The last time I went bowling was when it was my first year in college. When I got the hang of it, I got a spare! After years of not playing, that should be considered something, right? (I really must suck if it doesn't) Despite that, it was A LOT OF FUN. Fun is even an understatement for me. I hope something like this will come by again.


Thanks for the fun memories we had on this day guys! Hope you feel the same way too. ^_^


Team RTS 2012 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment