Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's on My Homescreen?: More Apple Apps



Here I am again with another post on "What's on My Homescreen?" where as the title suggests, shows what's on my homescreen lately. Today, I will focus on apps from Apple. This will be shorter than usual since there are only a handful in this part wherein I downloaded from the App Store, whereas the rest are built-in apps that I don't need to talk about. Without wasting more time than I already have, here they are:






iMovie


It's basically a video editing app for people who don't like complications while editing a video. I haven't used this much though because I have yet to find a reason to use this. Hopefully it'll come soon. ^_^


It has a nice interface and Apple really developed this in order for people to like this.


This costs $4.99 on the App Store.


Find My iPhone & Find My Friends


Essentially, these are apps that search for iPhones, whether your searching for your own phone, or you find other people using iPhones. There's also a feature in Find My Friends where you can set a temporary appearance in the radar of your friends who also use this app. Both are FREE on the App Store.


iPhoto


Another product from Apple, iPhoto was released in conjunction with the new iPad. It is aimed for consumers to feel the same ease-of-use that they know from iMovie in photos. It has lots of cool editing and sharing features. The textures of the themes look cool. I just hope they'd add more sharing functionality and more designs.


It's also $4.99 on the App Store.




Holy Bible


When I feel down in the dumps, I seldom read quotes from the Bible. FREE on the App Store.








iBooks


I don't read books that much, but when I do, it's either a friend recommended it to me, or I read e-books from iBooks. It's an easy way to read e-books on an iPhone. Enough said. I also use this to read PDFs too. This is FREE on the App Store.


That's it. Next time, it's my social apps that will be featured next. 'Til next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment