Thursday, June 7, 2012

Final Days of Summer: Short Prologue


So it comes to this. It's the first time that there will be a huge amount of change in my life after this summer. Maybe this is because it's my last summer vacation and comes my last year in college, if things don't go wrong. 


I am going to write things that I'll reflect on as the days go by, like experiences I'll never forget, new things I tried, things I wanna rant about and things that I'm thankful for. It's gonna be a hell of a ride, folks. One neat feature that I'm gonna do in this series is that I will place the number of days before classes begins. On the first post though, I'll put a date since there's been a delay due to work issues.


Don't worry, I'll still be posting the OJT series. The last one was pretty nice. While waiting for the first post of this series (which will be labeled "Final Days of Summer" like the title), here's a picture of me. Haha. 'Til the next post, guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment