Saturday, June 16, 2012

Epilogue: Moving On



(This is the final post on the "Final Days of Summer" series. See what I just did there? Haha. Anyway, click HERE for the rest of the posts of this no-common-theme series. Also, I did an update to the 5000-view post, so vote now because I moved the deadline to the 30th of June. Click HERE to vote now!)


You may be wondering why there's an epilogue. I just want some closure for maybe my last summer vacation in my entire life. Honestly, I seriously hope I can go on more vacations because I may need it after this hell of a semester I'm about to face. 


Change is inevitable. The only thing that's permanent in this world is change. Some people embrace it, others resist it as hard as they can. In the end, it's either you "ADAPT or DIE". I got that from a recent podcast episode of the Vergecast where Joshua Topolsky explained how the entertainment industry, particularly in movies and television, has to change their model or else they will be consumed by the advancements of technology.


The only thing I can say about change is that I will embrace it with open arms and whatever happens to me will happen. I hope my dream for the future will stay intact because I intend to do that dream.


Well, time to get serious. School's in.

No comments:

Post a Comment