Friday, June 8, 2012

7: Food Trip


Big n' Tasty Burger! :D
(This post is for the 6th of June, 2012. It's just delayed because of work purposes.)


If technology wasn't as advanced as it is now, I would most probably be more in love with food. Not that we don't need food because we ABSOLUTELY need to eat in order to go through everyday. For me though, when I see new food that just came out or food that's from another place, I really wanna try them out.


So the day before, I tried this Big n' Tasty Burger from McDonald's. At first, it looks like a monster-sized version of a Jollibee Yum TLC Burger. Don't mind the comparison, I already removed that thought the moment I started eating this. It was SO GOOD! It was a departure from most burgers found in McDonald's. I hope I can eat this again! :)


On this day though, someone in the office just treated all of us to pizza! The thing is, even though it's fun to try things when you're alone, it's always ten times better when you try them with your friends. This pizza was from Calda Pizza, one of the more popular small-timers in Cebu City. I didn't know its flavor but I appreciate it nonetheless. Hopefully this will remind me that there should be times like this where we do this, even though it feels like we're forced to.


That's it. 7 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment