Sunday, June 10, 2012

FIVE-TRIPLE-ZERO (Level Up!)


UPDATE: I added one more prize and extended the votation period! :)

You may be wondering what the title means, and I'm gonna tell you why right here and now.

My blog just reached 5000 views.

Technically, it isn't much considering the fact that I've been running this thing for 3 years now. To me though, it means a lot. I think it's time for me to say thank you for actually spending some of your time in reading this blog. In order to thank you, I'm doing a giveaway but I need your help. I'm going to put up a poll in this post and let YOU decide what I should giveaway to you guys.

Here are the choices:
1 - Krispy Kreme donuts (1 dozen)



2 - iPod shuffle (I'll let you choose the color!)



3 - 4GB USB Flash Drive


4 - iPod touch 8GB




Leave a comment below this post to pick a number. The voting ends on June 15, 2012 June 30, 2012. I'll be posting which prize got picked the most and I'll give the mechanics. Again, thank you for all your support! To the next 5000! :)





19 comments:

  1. pwde 1,2 and 3? haha! bitaw, original ipod shuffle man kaha? number 2 ko! congrats on your 5000 views seeboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iPod Shuffle please. TY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. none of the above..i want iTouch hahaha! you know who i am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz sib! :)
    Green Ipod shuffle lang ako! hehe
    -vera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 4. changed my vote from number 2 to number 4. :)

    ReplyDelete