Tuesday, June 12, 2012

3: A Crimson Food Trip



(We're near the end, but it's never too late to check out the back story of the "Final Days of Summer" post series. You'll know why the heck there's a number up there. Go HERE)


Waking up after that good feeling I felt yesterday was great. When I got bored sitting in the room, I visited the room where my parents are and asked me to go to the beach to check whether it was okay for my Mom to go out and swim. At first, I couldn't go because my Lola asked me to get coffee, but eventually I did. When I was already there, I realized that Mom could NEVER go out with all this heat around simply because the sun was really bright and the beach was at low tide so it was shallow. When I was about to go back, Dad arrived and asked me about the beach. After which, we went to confirm whether the beach was really shallow and it WAS. After that, we went to go fish feeding which was cool since we were on something called a Legodock where each piece can float and you can put several together to form anything, from a flotation platform to a pathway. It was cool when you actually see it in person.


After the fish feeding, we went back to the room to get Mom, Sis, and Lola so we can eat breakfast. The food was DELIGHTFUL! This is exactly why I gave that title up there. The food has a selection that is comparable only to Marco Polo's offerings (based on experience since I have not been to all resorts and hotels in Cebu in recent years) and the ones I ate were great! We were also treated well since it was the Manager of the restaurant who mainly served us. I am greatly contented with their service and I would visit again, given another chance. When we were done eating, we took pictures as a reminder of this very relaxing weekend. It's fun to let loose at times. :) Then, we went back to our rooms to prepare for our trip back home.



While my Mom was busy with the checkout process, we went to the Crimson Pastry because we were told that we could get P1000 worth of goodies as long as it was food. We went there and my Dad had a hard time picking which ones we should get. After waiting for nearly an hour, we finally got these goodies out of those amazing choices! Then we were on our way home.


On our way home, we stopped by Parkmall where we ate lunch in Chika-an sa Cebu. We then brought Lola to SM where she does her usual activities. After which, we stopped by Ayala to buy important stuff for my sister and new slippers for me since they got broken last week. :(


We finally got home, and I took a moment to realize things. There were times when I was really really down in the dumps with no direction at all, but then God was there to enlighten me. I always thank Him for all the blessings he has given me ever since. I will forever be grateful.



After dinner, relatives came and we ate the goodies! It didn't seem like a cake, but rather a loaf which you can slice like sliced bread (duh) and it tasted great! It wasn't too sweet, it wasn't too plain either. Eating it was a delight that I just had to get another slice. Haha. Due to fatigue because of sleeping last night, I dozed off to bed right after I posted to my blog.


3 more days, 3 more posts. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment