Sunday, June 10, 2012

4: Crimson Saturday


The welcome drink...
(In case you got confused on the title format, check out the "Final Days of Summer" page where I put the back story on why the heck there's a number on the title.)


I was supposed to hang out with friends when suddenly my mom planned an overnight stay in Crimson Resort and Spa. At first, I was like "WHY?" because I haven't really gone out with friends this summer due to our on-the-job training. Being my "good son" self, (which I always am) I decided to ditch the friends hangout and went on with the family trip. As usual, I slept on the way there playing some music to pass the time. When we arrived, it looked like the resort was inside a subdivision of sorts. When we entered the resort, it looked soothing and a very unique take in a resort. While waiting to get in, they gave us a welcome drink. First impressions really matter, especially in resorts. After all the kinks in the check-in were done, we walked to our rooms.


It's like WOAH. I love the look of the room. It really feels like a real room for a resort! The TV's big, so is the bed, there's even a (sort of) resort-wide Wi-Fi Internet Access! I loved every minute of it! When we settled in the rooms, (we had two because the bed could only fit three people, and we were five) we ate snacks and watched random movies and TV shows with the big TV. It was really cool! After some time, we were contacted by someone in the resort stating that there would be an anticipated mass. We will never forget our faith and we can't pass up this chance, so we went to that mass.


After the mass, we went back to the room so that Lola can relax while we discover what the resort has to offer, including swimming in the pool. It was... boring, simply because the deepest part of the pool was just at a measly 4 ft. Oh well, at least the beachfront looks nice. I even met an old friend there. He was a Boy Scout during his time in Science High. After that, we went back to the room for Lola and went to the Saffron Cafe (yes, it bears a resemblance to Saffron City from Pokemon) for dinner. It was buffet, and despite the low attendance due to the tourists going out of the hotels and resorts to enjoy Cebu. Oh well, more food for us then. Haha.


The experience was fun. I love the feel of the room and the whole resort. It was comfy for me to post in my blog about stuff. Then, sleep came to my mind and the feeling of sleep has never been greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment