Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 10: Time for Goodbyes... for Now



I will miss this. Yes, I am finally leaving the office. This had to happen at some point. Honestly, I didn't want to leave. I just have to, for the sake of studies. I learned a lot of things here though. 


This place taught me to be resourceful and time-conscious. This place also gave me new bonds to old friendships and new friends altogether. I love the people I worked with for the past 2 months and I really hope they would still be them. In order to celebrate that bond, I left them a parting gift:




Yeah. I love the people in the picture (and those who weren't there) and I sincerely hope I could come back to these people sooner or later. Words aren't enough to express how much I love these guys. Thank you for the memories! Goodbye... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment