Friday, June 8, 2012

6: Somebody That I Used to Know


(To know the back story of this post, click HERE for the "Final Days of Summer" page.)



"But you didn't have to cut me off..."


Yeah, that stuck in my head for awhile. There was a reason why it did, though. It was because of the things that happened on this day. And yeah, the picture above doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this post. Sorry for the laziness.


Particularly, it was the time when I was playing music, and I remembered that cover of that song from Your Favorite Martian but the tune was "techno-fied" to fit their aesthetic. After I played that song in the office and videos though, a mini-discussion happened (and I think I felt guilty about it because it feels like I sparked it) and it was all about what happens when classes start.


In the end, I got a super dose of the Last Song Syndrome from this song and brought it home. I even sang the same lines a lot of times at the jeep. I think my officemate/classmate was irritated in a different way because of that. I think we just laughed that off until I went down. I just hope watching a new episode of Naruto fixed this. I really do.


6 days left. 4 days to WWDC 2012! Hahaha, so random. Watch out for my reactions on that though. It will be a long post just for that. 'Til the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment