Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 9: Bread and Butter of Things



(I am sorry for delaying this post. I have a lot of things in my mind and this kinda slipped out. I still post this one right now, right? Yeah, I guess so.)


Lately, I only work twice a week because there is a minimum requirement per week and I don't need to go there everyday. That doesn't mean I have no stories to tell though.


These days were confusing to me. They always show me that eventually I have to make a decision. A decision that would dictate the course of my (hopefully) final year in college. Everything in the office really makes me want to stay. Mark asked me that same question on one day of this week and I couldn't answer it at first. Hopefully I would have the bread and butter of things sorted out before the day I really decide.


So on the same day I decided to ask my good friend Kevin about what I should do with this. And no, we didn't drink Bo's Coffee, but Starbucks. I told him my dilemma that I'm in and the advantages and disadvantages on the decision. In the end, I decided that I should leave because the uncertainty of the major research project we have to do is so big that I should focus more on it. I know that I'll miss it, but I have to leave in order to graduate in peace.


So yeah, the day after that, I told Mark that I'm leaving and that discussion ended. I was finally at peace but I AM REALLY GONNA MISS THE PEOPLE THERE. I love them so much. Hopefully, I can come back and actually work there. AGAIN, I'm gonna miss them. :(


That's it for this week. Next week may be my last OJT post. Sad but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment