Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 7: Crunch Time



Happiness can take any shape, kind, or form, as long as it does its purpose. This week, different kinds of happiness happened in the office from my perspective.


First was tons of surprises. Roger actually treated us a giant pizza! No, not those 100" ones for the Guinness, but a 36" pizza that is widely available. The thought of it happening is really nice. Despite Clyde making fun of him about it, he actually took it seriously. In that note, Clyde felt guilty. Oh well, at least we had food on that day.


After days of finding ways to make it, I finally accomplished my task! It was so fulfilling to finish something that has a vital part in the project. The best part of it was I did it on my own! I only had Google by my side. It surprised me that I was able to do it.


I am seriously running out of things to say about this 7th week on the OJT. This is probably because this is the last week I am freely able to do such. Next week will be one hell of a roller coaster ride for me and I sincerely hope that everything will turn out well. I'm ready for you, 4th year. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment