Sunday, December 30, 2012

How We Spent Christmas Day :)



(In case you noticed, I MAY be posting a lot lately to catch up because I had the Christmas hangover. HAHA. And New Year's coming up.)

Christmas Day started later for us since we all woke up later than usual, from breakfast to bath to lunch. Since that happened, we decided to go the 2:30pm mass. The homily of the priest reminded us of what Christmas is really about. We should not forget that Jesus Christ is the center of the celebration. Also, we should always count on him not only on special occasions but in our everyday lives when problems can arise.

After the mass, the whole Maluya family gathered for a while and decided where to eat for snacks. After more talking and head-scratching, we went to Army Navy in the eBloc 2 building in IT Park.

I almost thought that one of the cars that were heading there got lost because they didn't know where eBloc 2 is. My worries were useless and everyone's there. What we did in Army Navy while waiting for food? THIS:

Cousins smiling! :)
AND THIS:

Mothers SMILING! :D
YES, vanity actually runs in the family and NO, I'm not posting ANY of their names in here for their privacy. :D When the food arrived though, it was hunger pounding time! I got a Longganisa Breakfast Burrito and a Vanilla Shake. The shake was okay although the burrito really tasted great. Actually, it was better than what I was expecting from a burrito. It had a lot of oil to go along with it though, but who cares? IT'S CHRISTMAS! HAHA.

The plain ol' shake and the great-tasting burrito! Woohoo!
After the snacks we ate, we went directly to Ayala where one of my aunts and one of my uncles were drinking coffee in McDonald's! In what seemed to be an almost boring time, we the cousins decided to go to Timezone and have fun! We were playing random games from guitar games to racing games to drum games and even the Super Trivia game there. After which, we had dinner in Food Choices where Karlo and I ate Dimsum! Too bad I don't have a picture of it, though.:(

Even though it seemed like an ordinary family reunion, that to me is the true spirit of Christmas. Spending time with the family is the most important thing to do in this season and I appreciated it even more this year because of what I've been through. 

Thank you Jesus! Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment