Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's Been 21 Years..



Wow. I've been through a lot in the past year. From that harsh times of thesis to the happy graduation day to the first day on the job. It's been really tough to stay ahead of the times. My brain always tends to think of random stuff that even I cannot comprehend as to why I'm thinking about it. Good thing the experience I have throughout those 21 years never went to waste. I may have made mistakes, but I wouldn't be human if I didn't. I wanna thank the people who inspire me to be the best I can be all the time:


Family - They have always been there for me ever since the beginning. When I was down, they pull me up. I always have them in mind for my plans for the future. Whenever I do something good, they support me. They remind me to avoid doing bad things. I really appreciate everything they have done for me. This time, I wanna give back to them.



BSCSMA - These guys are the people I hung out with for the past 4 years. Some of them are even in the same office with me (which is amazing)! I really love this group of people since despite our hectic schedules at the time, we always find ways to chill out and relax even for just one night or something. Hehe. Still, you don't wanna mess with them since they can (and maybe will) outsmart you if you challenge them. Beware. Haha. Love you guys!


Batch PHP - Despite the fact that I met some of these people a few months ago (because the rest are people that I already know from different stages in my life), our bond easily formed during training and will only get better as the time passes. Thank you so much guys for making life at work pretty easy to deal with! Hoping to have more months with you guys. :D

Inspiration ^_^  - I'll just call this person that because I don't want the person's identity to be revealed. I just wanna say thank you for inspiring me to be always happy despite the problems. You never cease to make me happy with your smile, whether sober or drunk-looking. Sorry if I keep on worrying because I have this weird instinct of worrying about people I really care about. I just want you to know that I will always be there for you. Again, THANK YOU.

GOD - He does not need a picture because I don't need to see His face to know that He has always been there for me. Whether I'm up or waaaaay down, He will always be there to guide me through this life I have and hopefully I am able to serve Him well. I love You, God. You know I always do.

In less than 2 hours, I turn 21. I really hope that the best has yet to come and knowing that these people are here, I know I'll enjoy every moment that I have with them. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment