Saturday, August 24, 2013

JBL Micro Wireless Speaker Review



Last week, I got this speaker from iCenter in IT Park. I needed a new one since the old one I had a weak sound and decent but decreasing battery life. When I first saw this speaker, I was already in love with its simple design and various colors. You could choose from either red, blue or green. At first, I wanted the blue one but in the end I got the red one because A) I didn't have a lot of red stuff and B) I am constantly reminded of someone with this color hahaha.

The sound of this speaker is really really loud for its size. And I can connect to it using Bluetooth so I don't need to use a 3.5mm cable. But when I do need it, the speaker itself has a built-in 3.5mm cable. For the price of P2,990, it's worth every cent I spent it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment