Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Starbucks Card..



The Starbucks Card isn't actually new, it's a thing that's been going on in the US for a very long time. It's a card in which can act as another way for you to pay for your coffee and food in Starbucks. I was so happy to find out that it's finally coming to the Philippines! If you've checked my Instagram feed (follow me if you haven't! @iamlianixx), then you know my great love for Starbucks. That's why I'm happy that it came!

Here, the card serves as a stored value card (works like prepaid where you buy load) and a rewards card (where you get rewards when you earn enough Stars). A minimum of P300 load is required for you to get a Starbucks Card and activate it. The stored value on the card? You can use it to buy ANYTHING in Starbucks! (Seriously, ANYTHING in their menu.) You only earn Stars when you buy any handcrafted beverage, VIA Ready Brew packets, or Whole Bean packs though. It's still good for Starbucks loyalists everywhere.

Since it's my birth month, and I wanna share my passion for Starbucks, I'll be giving away 3 Starbucks Cards with P300 load each to 3 lucky people!

Yes I know what you're gonna say. "I don't believe you because you did something like this and nothing happened!" You want proof? Check the pic below:


Believe me now? Good. Now, how to win? Simple!

All you need to do is like the pic (http://instagram.com/p/c1fN3im_dB/) on Instagram AND Retweet this (https://twitter.com/iamlianixx/status/366870405010583552) on Twitter in order to enter!

The contest is open for anyone who lives in Cebu (sorry to the rest, I have no budget to deliver outside of Cebu) and lasts until August 16. I will announce the winners in another post..

Good luck everyone!

Disclaimer: I was NOT paid by Starbucks Coffee Corporation or the licensee in the Philippines to do this contest. I used my own resources to acquire the cards. I'm doing this just for you, the readers.

2 comments:

  1. then this promo will be extended again and you will just post updates and again you will be busy and forget about this and all.xD sibi adik! ur at ebloc2 man diba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sibi naa pani? pwede pa? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete