Monday, January 7, 2013

Let's Make A Deal: iTunes and Google Play Gift Cards






Guys! I need your help! Remember that How-To for getting paid iOS and Android apps? (Link: http://bit.ly/bulletproof_freeapps) I want to get iTunes and Google Play gift cards for you guys! I'll give them away when I get enough credits and points to do so. Follow the steps in the How-To in order to help me get them, and maybe get some for you too!

Is it a deal, guys? It's all I'm asking for. You can spread this to your friends who have iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, and Android devices. I will put up a tweet if I reached enough points and credits to get them at twitter.com/iamlianixx.

The sooner you do this, the better! Thanks for reading this blog, guys! Till the next one :)

2 comments:

  1. waaa, you're being generous, very nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. naa na sad kay hatag2 kunuhay. ang KK man gne wa sa una nimo ghtag :))

    ReplyDelete