Monday, January 14, 2013

Path To Five: Why I'm Doing This



There's more or less 2 months left, and my college life will come to a close. It's an insane 4-year ride of self-improvement, learning, and reflection as to what's in store for me in the outside world. Since I'm no ordinary person, I wanna graduate from college by doing random stuff. This is one of those.

Path To Five will be a post series about experiences that I will have over the course of my last two months in college which may vary from hardships in projects to a spiritual retreat to insane outings! I will be posting one every week because I still have school work to do with this. I won't promise on which day of the week I would post since I blog when I have the mood to do so. Remember that iTunes / Google Play gift card I said  from this post? It will be given away during this series! Hope you read this as much as the other posts!

For your reading pleasure, I'll put a link up in the menu just so that you can check the latest updates on Path to Five right under one page. :) By the way, I reached 7000 views here so thank you all for the support and here's to another 7000! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment