Tuesday, April 13, 2010

REVIEW on Plants Vs. Zombies (PC)


/* Sorry if it took a while for this post to come out because I had A LOT of sidetracks... literally... */

A game that lasted in my computer for over a year, and still I'm playing it. Plants Vs. Zombies is a VERY VERY addiciting game. I really love this game a lot simply because it tests your strategic skills while having a goofy mechanic of the plants and zombies.

There are 4 ways to enjoy this game: Adventure, Mini-games, Puzzle, and Survival. Let me explain each in detail:

Adventure: This is the main mode where the game takes you to 5 different levels: Backyard (Day), Backyard (Night), Pool (Day), Pool (Night), and the Roof. Each one makes you adjust your strategy on how to defend yourself from the hordes of zombies.

Mini-games: This is where you can find all the mini-games. Some are from Adventure mode, others are based on PopCap games like Insaniquarium and Bejeweled.

Puzzle: There are two dominant puzzle modes: I, Zombie and Vasebreaker. Each has 9 puzzles and an Endless mode.

Survival: Has 11 modes; a normal and hard mode for each Adventure level, and an Endless mode.

The extra features include:
Zen Garden - A garden where all your plants, which you get from all modes except Puzzle, are placed. You earn money by putting fertilizer, bug spray, and playing music. You have chocolate for your snail.

Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies - Basically, a shop where you can buy upgraded plants and garden items.

ALL IN ALL, I think this game is SUPER nice... I never got bored no matter how many times I played it..

/* END of REVIEW */

WOO! I FINALLY finished it. Summer's about to end... but I'm excited for school now! The schedule looks bad but it's gonna be okay. :) LATER. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment