Sunday, April 4, 2010

SUMMER post #9: Easter Sunday @SM. ^^


After the observance of Lent, we now celebrate the Easter season starting with Easter Sunday where all those Easter Egg hunts and bunny rabbits roam wild and free. I really like the aura because it's all fluffy and stuff...

BTW, as said in the title, I spent my Easter Sunday at SM (after church, of course) with my family and relatives. I really had a fun time since I was able to have something.

First, we went to Starbucks (my all-time favorite expensive coffee shop), sat down, and relax. We talked about a lot of stuff like politics, tech stuff, etc. Then, my mom and I went to the department store to shop for things needed for our summer trip. Since I couldn't bear to stay inside, I called my dad (using mom's cellphone) and went to where he was. My dad was with my sis and cousin, searching for a protective case for my sis' iPod Touch. Then, we went to a LOT of tech stores searching for a 16GB flash drive but there was none. The last 2 shops we visited were Sony and HP. We kept staring at the prowess of the VAIO laptops in Sony and dad actually bought an external hard drive for me in HP. What a day! If it weren't for that Mocha Frappucino I drank at Starbucks, I would have felt cranky.

Gotta sleep, really tired... Later... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment