Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SUMMER post #11: ehh? iPad?


I was thinking if I could get an iPad because I think it's nice. I would like to have a giant touch screen in my room.. Ooooooh. I would like that... ANYWAY, wouldn't it be nice if you could get it for free? I want AN iPad! :|

Isn't it odd? I once was an Apple hater, hating EVERY device they release. I really hated the iPod because it's JUST an mp3 player. I don't know how people found it to be unique until it was revolutionized through the iPhone's existence. Now, the most popular iPod is the iPod touch. The iPhone degraded the iPod a bit, thanks to its reduced state as an application. Surprisingly though, the iPod still has innovations like its size (the concrete example would be the iPod shuffle) and new features (iPod nano now has video recording) so it still sells despite the iPhone and maybe even the iPad.

At first, I hated the iPad because people were saying that "it's just a GIANT iPhone". I really thought that was true because when I looked at the shots, it really looks like a giant iPhone. But when I looked at what it can do, I was a bit surprised. I kinda like it after seeing that video.

I just can't say that i love the iPad because I'm waiting for its competitors like the HP Slate and tablets powered by the Nvidia Tegra. I don't know if they can stand up to the competition but I hope it meets my expectations about tablet computing. It may not change my preferences between it and the laptop (laptops can now run Core i7 which is pretty COOL) but it may add to my ever-growing wishlist of tech gadgets that I want to have.

Gotta go, need some ZZZs. Good morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment