Friday, April 9, 2010

SUMMER post #13: A HAPPY happy Saturday. Ü


It was a good thing that I never hesitated, otherwise I would have gave myself a VERY BORING day. WOOHOO! I was so glad I made the right decision. :)

The day started with me going with my cousin and her parents to USC-Main Campus because she'll take the entrance exam of the said school. It was right for us to start there but the actual test should be taken in Talamban Campus. (which is crappy since it's REALLY far from the Main) So we went there and my aunt asked the security guard to where she should pay for the testing fee. The guard said that we had to go to the bursar, but when we went there the cashier said that she should go to the department for the payment. We went there and she took the entrance exam. While waiting for her to finish, her parents and I were playing Hangman. I almost couldn't hold my laughter because we played the two-player mode and each one has to make the word for the other one to guess. After more than 2 hours, she was done and we headed to Ayala for lunch. I also knew that we would meet with my mom, sis, and grandma.

We arrived in Ayala with an empty stomach since we never ate after breakfast. Shortly after we sat in Shakey's, we already saw my mom, sis and grandma. We ate A LOT of food for lunch. Imagine eating spaghetti and chicken and drinking ice tea at the same time, while waiting for the thin crust pizza. WOAH. I was SUPER full after that. Then, we left Ayala for a while and went to the condominium (i'm jealous... >.<) and we checked out my cousin's unit. It was okay besides they're only two of them there. (still expressing my jealousy..) After that, we went back to Ayala for some shopping and snacktime. My drink in Bo's Coffee Club was SOOO great. I really want to drink it again and compare it with Starbucks' Mocha Frappucino. I also remember that soft Dark Chocolate Glazed Donut. It was REALLY sweet. WHEW! I thought I would drown in sweetness.

All in all, I REALLY HAD FUN WITH MY SATURDAY. WEEE.

GOOD NIGHT, I'm about to sleep now.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment