Thursday, April 22, 2010

SUMMER post #16: The Scorching SUNday...


/* This happened on April 18, 2010. */

Another seemingly normal Sunday is starting. (for me, weekends are never normal.) I was reminded though that S is going to SM with her friends. It was a good thing because I usually roam around the mall and look for INTERESTING stuff.

As usual, drank my favorite Mocha Frappucino from Starbucks. Then, I kept texting S to where they are. She wouldn't want me to find her so I used the old "TREAT" trick. Apparently, that worked! She got tired of hiding and so she texted me where they were. Then, alas! We met. Thanks to M, I became friends with S. (Although M wasn't there.)

Everything else was just the same though, but I liked it because it was fun bonding with my dad once in a while. I almost never see him for dinner so it's good that we do it. ^^

Oh well, that's all I can say. :)

LATER. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment