Saturday, April 17, 2010

SUMMER post #15: Tidal Waves of Saturday. :D


/* Sorry for the SUPER late update. The following events happened on April 17, 2010. */

SO grabe this day. It had to happen so fast that I can't believe it's done. Even though I did a few things today, it was worth it. :D

In the morning, I played a USUAL game of Tong-its with my grandma and uncle. Laughter and smiles filled the house as we played the whole game with fun. :) Since Kevin and I agreed that he'd go to my house and we'd go together to IT Park for the seminar, I had to take a bath, thus the game was at a stand still. After I took a bath and ate lunch, he arrives. I was still playing cards though so he had to wait a bit. Then, we left and went on our way to IT Park.

Suddenly, we saw my dad's van when we were walking to ride a 17B jeepney! Whew! It was smooth sailing heading there. Before it began, we went to McDonald's and ate Hot Fudge Sundaes. Then we saw Mary Ann while waiting for Techbar to open.

After a few minutes, it opened we were going inside. The seminar was a student boot camp that would last for 8-10 saturdays. Today's seminar was about UNIX and how to use it. I had the feeling of a SUPER nosebleed 'cause I couldn't understand almost anything they were talking about. I was just listening to the co-participants about it. Apparently, I was given an Ubuntu CD. (but didn't work, so I downloaded the 64-bit version)

After all that, Kevin, Mary Ann, and I went to KFC and was supposedly at peace when the rest of the peeps went there to eat too! We had fun talking about random stuff. Then, I rode a jeep home with Kevin, Brian, and Lem. Lem's so smart that he answered the riddle that Brian asked everyone...

Lastly, I went to a graduation celebration dinner of my cousin who just graduated from college. Apparently her cousins (from the mother's side) also enjoy vanity. It's not a shock though. :)

Well, that's it...

/* Gotta sleep, will catch up on posts tomorrow. :) */

No comments:

Post a Comment