Monday, April 5, 2010

SUMMER post #10: GRADES galore!! @_@


/* This happened yesterday, April 5, 2010. */

Today started normally because I was just at home using my computer and playing cards with my grandma. (my uncle wasn't here because he had work somewhere) When I was chatting with Kevin, he suddenly told me that he was gonna go to TC and get the grades, so I might as well go with him. I brought my gym bag though; I didn't want to ignore the fact that I NEED to go.

When we arrived in the department though, we heard bad news. UNTIL NOW, our Sosc teacher hasn't given the grades yet. I was SO FURIOUS (deep inside, since being enraged inside an office is really freaky...) that I really have that killer intent for that teacher!!! GRRRR. I cannot believe he has the guts to do that. He has to pay at least P3K for late submission of grades, and that's just for the midterms! He still has to pay his fine for the finals! GAAAH! Why the hell can't he do it? Didn't he say that he would do the things he's supposed to do because of financial issues? WHAT THE HELL... After hearing that, we heard another "bad news" that another teacher didn't submit our grades but we were misunderstood while we saw the grades in the database. To our dismay, there were a few who a got an NC (no credit) which means they have to retake it in order for them to catch up to us.

While Kevin was writing all our grades, I was busy replying messages from Shang about the CS grades not what they're supposed to be. I told her that it wasn't Kevin's fault since it was SECONDHAND NEWS (according to him) and he's not to be blamed. After looking at our blockmates' grades, we were looking at some random peoples' grades. It felt awkward but it was funny after doing it. We were always laughing at a certain someone's grade because he was our neighbor and it REALLY felt WEIRD. I really think our block should take action on this catastrophe and hope that we get our grades as soon as we can. I'm really pissed that our teacher's stupid enough to do it.

Back to the topic, I was so glad though that I don't have a single 2 in my grades. With Sosc, it might get better though. :) I REALLY really hope so. Ü weeeee.

Later guys... I'm heading to the gym... :|

No comments:

Post a Comment