Thursday, April 29, 2010

SUMMER post #17: BORACAY Series (The Departure from Cebu)


/* The next few posts will be about my trip with family to Boracay. It was a really fun time and SUPER bonding with the whole family. Hope you'd enjoy reading. ^_^ */

April 24, 2010.

1:30 AM. Yes, I remember it very well. Last time I checked, it was around 10pm when I slept peacefully.. Whew! I was that excited. I even stalled time by using my laptop and playing Plants vs. Zombies. Then, I looked at the clock and it was almost 3. I had to wake my uncle up because he's sleeping in my room. When I went outside my room, I also noticed that my other uncle was awake and my dad was sleeping on the sofa bed. (not surprised at all..) Then, everyone started waking up because our flight to Caticlan is at 5:40AM. It's been a long time since I rode a plane though. Last time I checked, I rode a plane seven years ago to the US. Anyway, I couldn't wait for the fun to begin so I prepared early last night. We all rode a van and went straight to the airport. We were all excited for this day to come. Even when the plane started leaving, we couldn't wait!

I hoped that this trip would go very well. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment